বুধবার, ২৪ জুন, ২০১৫

Hot Teacher Seduces Younger guy in college (story)


once upon a time I once had this super hot blonde html teacher back in college when I was starting to learn how t code web pages. Well she was really hot. I was only 19 and she was about 25. She used to bend over to help a student at their computer, and I would find myself looking at her sweet ass. It was so round and juicy. At times I imagined how nic it would be to smack it and pinch it. I could hardly concentrate on my work because her nice body would make me horny. But one day I asked her if I could stay after class and get some extra help after everyone had left. So he came over to my desk and showed me more about html and being able to code web pages a little better.. She was looking so hot in her tight t shirt top and some nice spandex pants that day. Her ass and tits stuck out because she was dressed so tight... we talked for a bit and worked on my web site project... But then I started to get really horny and smacked her nice ass as she was bent over.. she jumped and said what are you doing? I said come on. i'm sorry I just really like you. She told me it's not right for her to get involved with students... but I told her come on i'm 19 it's not like i'm underage.. besides nobody has to know. She looked at me with a sneaky smile and said.. You are VERRRRRy bad boy. You know I think you need another kind of lesson to really learn to stop being so bad during class. Don't think I don't how you stare at my ass when I bend over to help someone on the computers... I told her.. Oh baby yeah you caught me , but you're just so hot and I want you... we then kisses with passion and starting touching each other.. She told me.. we can't here.. some students are in other rooms and we might get caught... she told me to meet her in the back parking lot and we could go to her place it was not far from there... I said hell yeah baby let's go! So I went outside first and waiting for her to come in 5 mins.. then we walked to her car and made sure no one was looking... we then drove to her apartment which was not far from there... So we got to her place and it was party time. We put on some romantic music and she poured us some wine and lit candles... then She asked me... "so what do you want to do to me? " What do you think about when you keep staring at me in class.. I told her I desire to feel and lick your sweet tits so badbly... she said kiss me then let's have some fun. So we started kissing and licking each other's face all over... mmm it felt so good. Her lips were so soft and moist... Then my teacher told me to take off my shirts so I did... and I took off her shirt and start feeling up her big tits... mmm she moaned.. as she took off her bra.. i stopped to admire her wonderful boobs.. and then start playing with her tits and nipples... told her baby.. i want your nipples in my mouth.. do u like to get your tits sucked/ She told me it's been so long since I divored my ex.. that I havn't had it in so long... I started nibbling kissing and careesing her soft boobs... i sucked and lick her nipples with so much desire and passion.. i was in heaven with her tits in my mouth.. she moaned and told me her pussy was getting horny and wet.... I told her my dick is getting so horny and hard baby... we both took off our pants.. and i started to feel your soft ass.. then spanked it hard.. mmm baby.. you've been bad... she said take my panties off and lick my pussy baby... i need it.. i told her.. what ever you say.. you're the teacher. but do you promise I will get an A for the class... she told me.."baby if you drink all my cumm after you suck and **** me. you'll get an A + " ... I told her oh yeaa she had really nice legs and a super hot shaved pussy... i start kissing and licking her pussy and moaning. she moaned and told me more... more... mmm ! Her pussy felt so good and was so juicy and tasty in my mouth... i was in heaven licking it.. it felt sooo good and wet... but then she said stop.. now i want to suck and lick your nice dick... baby" i pulled down my boxers and let her enjoy licking me... if felt so good.. i told her baby... im so honry now... that feels soo ****ing good" ahhh mmmm ahhhhhh " I told her let met play with your tits and **** that nice pussy... i'm so horny for u.. ive waiting all year for this.. i wanted you since the first day I saw you Ms Hart..:" She kissed me and said.. **** em baby softly in my ear.. **** you like you've never ****ed anyone before.. SO I put my dick inside her sweet pussy.. and started ****ing her.. it felt SOOOO good.. her pussy was so wet.. and juicy.. I kissed and hugged her and licked her tits as I ****ed her... she moaned and I moaned in extasy... we kept kissing and hugging and breathing hard.. it felt so good.. i told her she felt so good and I could **** her all night... she said she wanted us to **** over and over all night... i played with her tits and sucked them long and hard.. while we made love and her pussy felt so wet and good..oh we ****ed a little longer... and we were about to reach orgasm... i asked her baby.. do you want to cum yet?? she said yes.. **** me harder faster.. lets cum together... ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ah oh yeaaaaaa i monaed.. she screamed and yelled yesss **** em.. im your bad teacher.. let's cum... oh yes!!! we both screamed and came in extasy.. and felt the best orgasm ever... We later layed and whispered sweet things to each other.. and told each other we loved each other.. it was such a great moment. we layed and held each other breathing hard still.. we kissed some more.. and I told her if we could see each other the next day and she said yes.. She told me I can't tell anyone because it's against the rules for teachers to **** the students.. but she said..we can be lovers in secrets.. I told her. that makes it even more exciting.. I got home very late that night and had some explaining to do at home..

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন