বুধবার, ২৪ জুন, ২০১৫

Greetings to master.


Thanks Regards to all my readers who liked my stories. Today, I am giving my readers a rare new story. It is the second week of March, when I received a call from a girl from Chhattisgarh. He told me he is studying engineering, Antrwasna the reader and it's a lot like my stories. She and her friend remain waiting for my new story. The two girls changed the name to give it. He had called on Sunday, said Savita your name and your friend's name and age explained Shalini stated 22 years. I told them that I am 29 years old so he has no problem with that quote. I asked him, do you know that I'll work with the money! She spoke Yes! If you read the story and I have no problems. He said he's going to be my coming and who are Bnten money, will and in advance will put half the money in the account. We have to give him your number and the date fixed. Savita sent on the same day for ten thousand bucks and have phones Confrm. I immediately made ​​a reservation and determine next week after the date of the car is off. The next day I reached Raipur and Savita itself, I was standing at the station to pick up. He Shalini her friend's house to stop me, he is no one at home, everyone living in Nagpur, their new home Savita and are therefore Shalini. Their house was small but beautiful. I asked him who does house cleaning? Shalini bid maid comes, the cleaning and cooks. Shalini and Savita was not pretty to look at both the color of both was very depressed and full bodied happened. Needless to say that the body was not to draw. But both were good in nature. He said the two of them read my story so worried about taking them with me. He also has been the first of their physical relationship but all that is old. He wants to work with me now. I said I'll Walk. midday there was a bath, dinner and I got to the room and fell asleep. The maid came to his house so he told these people that I am a child of his uncle. He went to work and make dinner. The night I asked them both together or separately in the Service will? Together both on speaking with Pdi-, some work on the project tonight, college morning Deposits will come fast. I also got a chance to relax. Overnight stay and slept until late morning. The two girls had gone to college, I was at home alone. The note was placed on the table at which I had written that he will come early, put on the breakfast table, no need to see your stuff. I bathed, then had breakfast and sat TV began. Both came home to eleven and a half. The reason why I had to hurry. Those people came and dragged me to my room and change clothes immediately. I told those people in your story what you have done in the pussy of women, we also do likewise . Those people own a bathrobe removed from his body, he was naked, bra did not. But too much hair on their Bur. You must clear your Janten I spoke earlier, then work will begin. Those who have said: let's do it, now you do as we insert. Then the first Shalini Letaya thick mattress on the floor and putting her hair cut off with scissors. Bur her hair with a razor all over again cleared. To clean the hair of her pussy was having trouble, and the reason was because he was leaving the water was smooth pussy. What then does the petals of her pussy grabbed the hair with one hand and the other slowly began to clear. This work took only half an hour. He Letaya to Savita After clearing, cleared her hair, laid his hand on the pussy so her pussy was wet so much, because it was clear to see that the water had slipped Shalini. His clear when I spoke to people you do not clean your Jant? So bid them so there was no problem. When both were clean hair Then I saw those people. Well, what was the point! But then Savla Cut red color! Seeing heart felt brisk walking, man ember seemed ears were hot. Shalini also was lying and Savita too. Shalini because I already Bur her pussy before and was cleared and he was getting more thirsty. I, along with two Letaya, Shalini run your tongue on the pussy and put finger on the pussy of Savita. Savita was Gngna . Shalini's pussy started to rub your tongue on the upper petals. Shalini began and when the pussy nipple tongue inside her pussy went Gusati did not realize. I said to you a little help Savita you? bid? How am I said until Shalini pussy licking, then Keep up to open her legs and put on your Bur let his mouth. He thought at first but when I explained that not look good, do it! then agreed Shalini and Savita putting your Bur lay on her mouth and Shalini opened by pulling the leg. Bur her came out in the open now. tongue as far as I was going there to drink juice. Her pussy was rubbing the top of the bud and ten minutes had passed and he airs his hand inside my mouth started pressing her pussy and so she left the water. But the smell was such that it turned out the water I was licking the entire consignment. She lay languorously. Now Savita came to assist him Letaya and Shalini said. He's still the same but this time I told him that my penis sucking and I Chatuँga his friend Bur. Savita itself was rammed inside her pussy from my mouth will go inside the well. He had his feet on his own transmission. The water was out and he super- super- water turned out, was a bit gummy but licking it. Now I was tired, mouth was hurting. They were both too tired. The three of us went down and began to talk. Savita bid thee do not scorn to lick pussy? I spoke Ctwane pussy you enjoyed it? And Shalini thee penis sucking? Both enjoyed speaking with Pdi- yes. Then I spoke again why this question? And then I went to my room to rest for a while and lay down. Shalini has gone to sleep in a little while I Savita and said, I was not going, I am, I'm cool. I spoke well, then do not come between the turn of Savita. quote right. I lay down on her bed playing with her ​​breasts felt his body was black and slightly full. I saw her nipple was drinking and he was. He was so much fun that was rubbing his hand over her pussy. I slowly put the finger inside her pussy and began to slowly finger. Her condition was uncontrollable, he bids to put his penis two quick! Otherwise will die. I saw her water was coming. Now I put his penis inside and she was airs. I Chodne him, brushing him put down his bum. She was full support. A 5-6 minute volley and said she was I! And as I also dropped my water inside her pussy! He went to his room. The night Savita quote I'll stay in your room today, Shalini I have spoken to! I spoke well. I ate dinner and went to my room at about half past ten. Shortly Savita came, she said tonight, let me calm. I also waiting for him having had. As soon as he was off and his maxi bikini I just stood my Bermuda was brushing off my penis in my hand. I even touched his body and hugged him. He can not understand it, as long as I pulled his trunks removed. She was naked. I began sucking her tits, slowly moving his hand on the back of the back started caressing and gently pressed Acwhroan. Her body began to support me. He left you with me loose. Cut off from his palm to his Gand I was rubbing him and was sucking up her milk. Its tight pussy up in the dark but the red! What is the vital thing Cut it. Then suddenly Savita said: Wait and took me with him to the bathroom and said, Let my gender and my penis was touching her hand to keep her from her pussy and then turned wee warm on my penis Hot wee! I did not understand his job Kkr, quote ouch was fun. I spoke it? Where come to mind? That quote Hey man, I saw on the internet. Then I had him lie down on the bed by her on the back and made ​​him put oil over him. On the other rubbed her back, her thighs and her massage pads and all. She had been seeking fun. Then he spoke to his legs! put a pillow under her stomach. Now her bum and I woke up at her pussy and began to massage on Acwhroan. I gently put her mouth Gand oil bottle and heap little oil unloaded his Gand and then slowly began pressing her bum. Because oil was inside came out slowly. Then I turned to him and sat up in his face and his chest massage oil dropped to his chest began to chafe. Then his stomach and then spread her legs gave a massage from the thighs up. Whoa bid was fun! Now just take away the itch of my pussy! erect penis and started sucking on my naked body. Soon she was uncontrollable and I also do not increase her Trsa took his Bur put his penis while exercising and was lying in his left Bur water got into this strange sticky bit. Now he Just take a look at the bid Shalini lying awake or not! I was lying there in her room so small towels Shalini were asleep. You must provide the opinion,

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন